Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Ellynn

I hope you had a wonderful day. Not everyone gets to have a birthday in the Philippines!

Yesterday Tony and I left a voicemail for Ellynn singing Happy Birthday and realized it got cut off half way so we had to erase that one and record it again so we were singing so fast it was hilarious. I guess you had to be there. When do they get home? Is everyone still coming down for Ruthie's wedding? If so, when are you coming?

Congrats to Adam and Mindi on a little boy. In regards to the name, I definitely think that both of you should use Tristan because: A. You live in different states. 2. When we do see each other it is only for about a week at a time. C. If you both love it then why not?
Mindi was the "Danger" part something Adam just threw in there?

I have been just sick about Lydia getting her car broken into. I saw the pile of glass yesterday at her apartment. Her car was about 3 feet away from the building and there was a window to a room right there. What an idiot robber.
Her painting truly is beautiful, you'll have to see it.

Blog out, Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home