Monday, April 03, 2006

ColoradoBennett


Here is a picture of Adam and the girls at his work site. Behind him is his work trailer and way behind there you can see a few foundations. Very impressive work.
I have to post his "April Fools Joke" because it is classic Adam. We were driving to Costco on Saturday and passed by the golf course. Apparenly it is a practice of Ad's to honk the car horn any time he is passing by and sees a golfer about to take a swing. So I hear him honk the horn and look around to see if there is someone we know standing by the road. I look on the golf course just in time to see an outraged lady golfer throw down her club and then a big bear of a angry angry man jump out of his golf cart and throw an unknown object at our car. His expression of fury is permanently burned into my mind. To which Adam responds by unrolling the window and fueling their fire with an obscene gesture. I was mortified. Luckily, he later told me that it was a perfectly choreographed joke on me and that he was just waving "right on man, we tricked her" with his hand out the window.
Darla, I'm so glad you posted the pictures of Dayne and Cole. I haven't seen pictures of them since your Christmas letter. What a beautiful, bright eyed baby girl you have! I heard about your April Fool's joke on Geof., nice work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home