Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tristan Huh?

I guess if we have a boy we'll start searching for another name. If we have a boy we were going to name him Tristan Brett Crabb. I always seem to find myself a day late and a dollar short.

So my mission president flew in yesterday from the Philippines for training meetings before conference. My friend Steve Hiatt and I are putting on a reunion Friday night while he is here. Any way, Pres. Gaviola calls Steve Tues. to arrange a ride from the airport to his hotel. While they were on the phone Pres. Gaviola told Steve to call me and see if Monica and I want to go to a private showing of the new Joseph Smith movie with him and the other General Authorities. Of course we said yes and we are really excited. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home