Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oktoberfest

Oh Adam, if I wasn't living in Europe, I would come. Instead I will be journeying to the Alps, visiting a castle of a Tuesday, trying out my 45 minutes worth of German that I have studied. Such is life.

Meagan, I want the recipe. Could you please post it. I don't have any other way of getting it from you.

One hour and twenty minutes till the season finale of Lost. I don't know what I will do without the inhabitants of the island in my life for an entire summer.

Well Sadie is trying to show me which buttons to push and causing this to be a long, frustrating process so I will say goodbye for now. It was absolutely great having aunt Paula and uncle Bill here by the way. We just wish it could have been for longer, we didn't get quite enough.

I love you all. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home