Friday, May 26, 2006

povo

wasn't able to see da vinci code but loved the book. M.I. III rules. I love brownies and ice cream and then caramel and chocolate syrup all over the top, and bananas, and strawberry syrup, and a few more brownies. but that's all no more really. once upon a time darla and I went to this restaurant in california called lattitudes. each month was a different janra (spelling?) of cuisine from different parts of the world. there was this dessert from Africa which will forever leave my taste buds with desire. no clue what it was called.
yesterday I got to fly out to denver and have dinner with Adam. it was great one of the prettiest flights ever. Right now Darla and I are trying to figure out a place to go camping. we have some good ideas and hopefully don't end up pitching a tent in the back yard. the babies are beautiful and hysterical. Cole loves playing with Dayne and occasionally Dayne reciprocates the emotion. life is good and hectic. I got my multi engine rating and that was nice. another step closer to a big boy job. i don't think I'll ever reach the business trip with robe and slippers job but such is life. alright will blog later. happy memorial day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home