Thursday, June 01, 2006

bg life

Adam you look very manly in those pictures.  Gardens as wonderful as they may seem are a huge pain in the butt.  Ours last year was nearly destroyed by birds.  Although not as large as max, equally destructive.  

I baby-sat Brooke’s girls today while she, mom, ellynn, and brind went to the temple.  I think you get huge blessing not only going to the temple, but making it possible for others to go.  Between today and last night (Cory and I went ourselves) I may have reversed my one-way ticket to hell.  I was so arnry yesterday I had no hope of anything else, but I am trying to make up for it.  

School is almost out and it’s a good thing, because every day jack asks if he has to go and it is getting harder and harder for me to tell him he does.  I really don’t think we will make the whole two weeks we have left, plus a Monday for snow make up.  Um I don’t think it really snowed enough this winter to constitute a snow make up day.  

Did I tell you Jackson broke another board?  This time with his hand and on his first try.  He is an animal.  The other day Cory looks out the window and Jackson is in the back yard with his shirt off lifting the bouncy horse.  Then he starts flexing and asks cor if we have anything really heavy he can lift.  I had to promise to buy him weights as soon as I can find them.  

Bennett hopes she is sick for her recital so she doesn’t have to dance in front of all those people.  Wil just wants a “fweak’n fo’ wheewer”, and hazel can wave and say bye-bye.  Cory says he is going to blog every day but as you can see he is a liar.  I am in constant denial that as soon as 3 ½ months from now I could be completely family less.  Cory thinks I am needy now, he has no idea.  

                                                         Blog on……….me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home