Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dogs n tomatoes

Hey Adam.  Summer before last I grew great tomatoes.  Pretty big and tall, I was relatively happy.  The kids would just run out and pick the things and eat them.  Depending on my mood, sometimes it was cute, sometimes it wasn't...  However, one fine day, I watch a dog stumble over to the edge of the garden, sniff around a bit, then lift his leg and whiz all over the tomatoes.  I was irate to say the least.  Then, I wondered, how many other dogs had done the same thing?  And how many of those had my kids eaten?  And what about my beloved cauliflower?  Needless to say, the kids are now supposed to wash to tomatoes before ingesting them.

That's all for now.  If i'm supposed to blog more, i can't say too much at a time.

later. cory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home