Sunday, July 23, 2006

ColoradoBennett&SieBear

Happy Birthday, Cory! We hope you had a great birthday yesterday and that you are still celebrating. Sierra is jumping and tumbling on the bed and pulling on my arms as I try to type this. She didn't get kicked out of her Primary class today, which is also a cause for celebration. We are making cupcakes for the family birthday party for Kaia and Gram. Everyone is coming over in a few hours and boy are they going to be surprised at my sloth-like house-cleaning techniques as of late. I guess I'll wake up my ninja husband and get his skills involved. Sierra was just helping me clean the bathroom. She came in and woke me from my nice little nap, and when I kicked her out she went into the bathroom and "cleaned" the counter-top with lots of lotion and water. Somehow I continue to believe that all her intentions are good. Let's have some other crazy kid stories on the blog so that I know I'm not alone here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home