Friday, July 14, 2006

Will it all fit?


Just taking a brief minute to update the blog. Today our last load heads off to Germany and I am anxiously looking around the house at what I have left and hoping that it all fits in suitcases. I bought a few more tupperware files last night. I find that those work better for me than a normal file cabinent because the movers always manage to dump all my files and dent and bang up the metal and this way they are also easy to tote around the house. Anyway, I spent the morning filing more paperwork. I have been working on this for about three days. I don't think I had filed since last December. I feel like a new woman.

Ellynn's mission companion, April, is here for three weeks and the funny thing is that Ellynn goes to work at 3pm every day and works until midnight. Plus, Meagan and my mom went up to Seattle for a wedding reception so I have been the poor girl's only source of entertainment for 8-9 hours a day. We've done all the exciting things moms do- a trip to Safeway night before last and a trip to Walmart last night. I think I'm convincing her that she is just fine being single and without children.
Well, as I said, this is brief. I have a jam packed week next week before the trip to Utah. Luckily my sweet sweet mother does our laundry (I get it started and she just keeps it going. It's fabulous). I send off the car on Wednesday and take the train home, Thursday I have Ellyn's 5-6 hour autism screening and I'm thinking we are going to leave Thursday night because Mike doesn't want me driving all in one day and I want to take the kids to the Pioneer day parade on Saturday morning. We'll see how it all goes. Would someone let us crash at their house Friday night and hang out with us at the parade? Let me know. Hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to see you. Love, Brooke


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home