Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A few things to address...

Happy Birthday Linds! Hope you have a great day.

Congrats to Brind! I can't wait to meet her. When I read your blog I thought, "he is so young" but really you are the same age we were when we got married. I keep forgetting that everyone is growing up. You just still seem like little Brinders.

Brooke, it sounds like you already have a place to stay but you are welcome at our house too if anything falls through. FYI-You mentioned a parade on the 22nd but I believe the parade isn't until the 24th. See you soon.

Okay, I thought I had more to address but I guess not.

We went camping over the weekend in Nephi and they were having their festival days so we went to a carnival and a car show. It was blazing hot, I think it reached 104. Sadly there is no a/c in my car right now and I figured if we drove with the windows down it wouldn't be that bad, I was wrong. Lyd and I were sweating like pigs. Luckily there was a pool to cool down in. It was great. Mom, dad and I went to Pirates of the Carribean, I thought it was really good and I can't wait to see the third one.

That is all for now.

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home