Thursday, August 10, 2006

beautiful WA

I'll have to admit Meags and Cor, I was only slighty envious of your backpacking trip. I'm lying. I was practically in tears at the beauty of your home state! SOO jealous! Can't Geof. and I and the kids just pack up and head out (maybe early Sep.?) for another one with you guys? THat would be amazing. I have yet to experience real backpacking with the Bennett women. I was talking to Ellery the other night and he said it was "highly overated". (; Oh! And the poor boys with their swollen faces. Why only them? Bennett looks like she's 12 (scary!) and the sleeping Hazel reminds me of my not so little anymore Dayne. We miss you guys! Geof. is sad that he missed out on meeting Kim in his short time up there. Mindi, I can totally relate to your LeAnne experience. She blew me away when she came out when I had Dayne. Like I said to Adam, she did all those things that you never had time (or desire) to do: cleaning behind the fridge and stove, unpacking ALL our stuff when all I wanted to do was sit in the hospital with Dayne...oh, and lest we forget, dealing with my not-so-easy 2 yr. old Cole. WE lOVE YoU LeANNE!! Speaking of COle, he was doing so well but lately has returned to screaming fits, hitting and kicking tantrums, and Sundays spent in the hall on mom and dad's lap 'cuz he refuses to be in Primary. Any suggestions? Geof. was soo mad last week I thought he'd beat him to death. I'm dreaming of the magical age of 5 that so many tell me about. Dayne is almost perfect. She has some spunk but she's too dang cute to discipline, yet. Alrighty. Gotta run. I have a final to take in Philosophy. 2 more classes and I'm done!! Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home