Saturday, August 12, 2006

BoulderBennett


Thanks, Brooke, we had a great anniversary. We didn't end up going to the fancy-pants steak house. Instead, we took the family to my all time favorite place, Boulder. We drove up to Flagstaf Mtn., through Chataqua Park, ate at an Ethiopian resturant, walked through the Pearl Street, ate at Ben&Jerry's and watched street performers. I can't help attaching a picture of the flatirons. I told Adam that of all the places I've been in the world, I think these mountains are the most beautiful.
I've been spending a lot of time nursing in front of the computer. I ran out of things to look at the other day, so I was reading some old blogs from about a year ago. Alicia wrote the best blogs and I miss her being on here! Someone please tell her that we need her back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home