Friday, August 11, 2006

Chelsea

Hello everyone. I need to first apologize. I have been taking advantage of the blog completely. Reading and not writing. I have read almost everyday and as you can see I have not written.

Work has been insanely busy. I really like it, because the day goes by so much faster. Anyways, I literally only have a minute. I just wanted to reply to your question Meagan. I am almost 100% positive that one of the girls would watch the kids. Lindsey has been doing that for a number of families all summer. I'm not sure what her schedule is, but if she's available it shouldn't be a problem. So there you go.

I really need to get better at writing. I'm so excited for all the fun news with everyone!!! Baby Tristan, Baby Smith, engagements, awesome pictures ect. It's been very entertaining and so much fun.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

love,
Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home