Thursday, August 31, 2006

Last Post, Most Likely, From the U.S.

Okay, we only have a few days left and I can't wait. I'm about to go take a little nap, though I really shouldn't. It will only be about 20 min. but I need it. I woke up at 5:45 to try to get some things done and Ellyn popped her head right up. We had a fun morning though.

Sadie is busy throwing a fit and telling me she's frustrated because I didn't buy her anything at the Gap Outlet. Scary.

This really isn't even a blog because I am not even writing about what I'm doing, more or less just confirming that we're still alive and supporting the blog. I have about six million things to pack into five suitcases and I'm pretty dang nervous. In fact, I don't think I'll be able to nap until I have at least two of the suitcases packed so I had better go attempt that. Sadie is throwing items around the living room now so I'm going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home