Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bavaria

Cory, those just don't seem that long ago. I was just looking at beach pics from our camping trip in the yurt. That was soo fun. By the way, I thought your FHE lesson was great. I'm so impressed. Meags, I'm glad your lesson went so well. I wish I could have been there. AND...You are all too nice. If I'm going to get all these wonderful compliments every time I complain I will be venting way more often. Thank you.

Cameron, I'm so sorry to hear about your house. What a mess. I do hope you get it all put back together before the wee babe, I imagine it's a bit of stress. I'm glad you had fun at Powell though, minus the stitches.

Nothing special to report today, Jane was up with stomach cramps last night for about two hours then Ellyn woke up at 5:00 for the day. Her service coordinator called this morning as I was leaving to take Sadie to pre-school to see if we could meet at 9:00. Ellyn fell asleep five minutes before she got here and slept until it was time to pick up Sadie so I'm pretty much a walking zombie today. Plus it's very overcast. We did a couple of errands, it feels really good to get my car back, and that's about it.

Um...I talked to Ellynn and mom last night. That was good. Well I'm very jealous of your Disneyland chain. The chain looks like almost as much fun as Disneyland. Well I'm off to "Floortime," I've only done about forty-five minutes today. I love you all. Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home