Monday, September 25, 2006

bg life

Brooke I have said it before and I will say it again:  you are a saint.  I cannot think of anyone who could do the things you do for Ellyn and still do all the other cool and outgoing things you do for your other girls, your husband and yourself.  Heavenly Father definitely knew what he was doing when He sent Ellyn special little spirit into your home.  I was just happy that I took all my kids to two soccer games and one set of pictures on Saturday alone while Cory played golf with men from the ward.  My lesson went well, I think.  But of course it wasn’t me, I just prayed that I would say what Heavenly Father would want me to say.  I didn’t have time to give Mindi’s one piece of advice, but I did use the story.  They told me I would have 30 mins and I only ended up with 15.  I did manage to bawl through 50% of it though.  There are two lines in his talk that address unmarried saints and through their faith none of the blessings of marriage will be withheld from them.  That God had His own timing and plan.  This was a part I thought about skipping over because of time, but as I saw Michelle sitting there as soon as I saw that part of the lesson I just started to cry.  So of course I didn’t skip it.  Mom was crying, Patty was crying Michelle was crying, it was a very good experience.  I think Michelle was the reason I was asked to give the lesson.  Heavenly Father wanted her to hear that.  I was suppose to pick, shuck, cut and freeze corn this morning, but when I got home from my run and the house was still a mess, Jackson’s homework was not done and Hazel had been up since 6:30 without letting Cory put her down, I decided today was not the day.  And now it is 10:45, the house still isn’t quite straightened and I am still in my running clothes I see that I made the right choice.  Of course I am doing this instead of showering and cleaning, but I can’t always make the most logical choices.  Mindi I think we are going to make a paper chain for family home evening, I love it!!  Your girls are so beautiful and Triston is such a handsome boy, thank you for the pics.  I have to learn how to post pics or talk Cory into doing it more often.  I better jet.

                                                               La’es……………..me  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home