Thursday, September 21, 2006

bg life

I got to talk to Brooke today, she sounds great.  She promises to be on the blog soon, they have had a little bit of difficulty setting up their computer.  Last night Cory asked what was wrong with me.  The house is clean, things are organized, and the kids were in bed; he wanted to know what happened to his messing ADD wife.  I said I didn’t know what was going on.  But not to worry I’m sure it’s just a faze it will pass soon.  Talking to Brooke this morning made me realize what the problem was.  I have no life.  Literally every day Brooke and I would do something that would make it impossible for me to keep my house up, and make me run late for everything.  Now I wake up, go running (except for this morning because hazel threw up 10 minutes before the alarm), come home, finish getting the kids ready and out the door early for school.  I only have to finish because I have the best husband in the world, because he wakes them up and starts the whole process.

I get to teach relief society this Sunday (see how I am being positive) on nurturing marriage, so if any of you have any good advise, please let me know.  I expect lots of responses to this question, because most of you are in perfect relationships or at least you have an idea of what would make them perfect.  Hazel has my keys and is trying with all her little girl power to unlock the sink.  

                                                           Blog on……….me

Ps Adam thank you for the compliment, but really I was quite slow.  I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home