Monday, September 04, 2006

lonely povo wife

Brooke!! You're finally on your way! I hope the flight over goes well and you don't have too many crazy stories to tell about the trip. Geof. informed me that Mike was going to meet you in Chicago. Won't that be nice? Happy Labor Day to all of you. Geof. JUST got back from his trip to LA. He was supposed to be back Sunday at noon but once again the engine went out and he was stuck there until today. So Cole, Dayne and I went on a little hike up to Stewart Falls. It was probably only about 6 miles round trip but I thought I was going to die. The ultra high tech baby backpack my sister gave me KILLED my shoulders and by itself it probably weighed a good 20 lbs. So add that to Dayne's 30 plus (it seemed). Yeah, I guess I do need some practice with backpacking...or at least a better back pack. Did I mention that we have high speed now? And a new computer tower?!! Geof. felt so bad for deserting us all weekend that as soon as he came home he hooked it all up for me. This is heaven...not to have to deal with dial up anymore (: Well. I have to run. There's a ton more I can say, especially about our trip to Seattle last weekend, but that'll have to wait. We're going to the dollar theatre to see "CARS". ~darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home