Wednesday, November 29, 2006

povo bennett


so this is the new office. the erj 145. ground class starts monday in St. Louis. I still can't believe it. Of course since they're hardly paying me anything it must be true. I flew out to St. Louis on Monday and got in around 9:30pm. I slept fairly well that night which is a surprise but i know a lot of people were praying for me. The next morning I arose and headed over to the American Airlines training center where Trans State Airlines operates. As soon as I got there they handed me a test that I had to pass to continue. Following that I met with a panel of TSA employees. A chief pilot a check airman and a member of HR. They asked me some questions and I was able to answer even though my body was cramping up from nerves. They asked me to leave and then after a few minutes invited me back into the room. I sat down and they asked me to start Dec. 4th. I'm very happy to be taking a big step in my career. I only dread leaving my family especially with Darla pregnant. I figure I can't complain when I think about Brooke and anyone who's been involved in the military. Two months of ground and then I'll be sitting in one of those sweet birds. Thanks for all the support from everyone. Jordan I feel awful I will miss your wedding. Hope it goes smoothly. I'll write more later. mucho love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home