Tuesday, November 28, 2006

mike's big day

Happy birthday Michael, I’m afraid I’ve waited so long to post that you will be in bed and your birthday over before you get to read this.  Anyways whenever you read this I want you to know how wonderful you are.  You take such good care of my sister and your girls.  What a special treat it was for you to send brooke for ellynn’s wedding.  None of us will ever forget that.  I hope you had a wonderful day.  I’m sure you are now just worrying about your ball that is only now a day away.  Even if everything goes wrong with the decorations I guarantee you guys will be the best looking couple and really isn’t that what it all comes down to.  (Especially in the army).  Live it up and enjoy getting another year closer to 40!

                    Love………..meags and gang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home