Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Seattle Bennett Living in Colorado

Well its been a while since my last confession, sorry, I have sinned a lot. One I always count on my wonderful wife to wish everyone happy birthday and while I never see the card assume that she threw my name in there somewhere. Two while I have read many blogs about the fun wedding it was no Disneyland so Brind maybe keep that one in mind, not that you should get married in Disneyland but maybe at the nearest temple.

That being said I want to wish Mike a happy late birthday, I look forward to the time when you will live near to us again and I can drive over to your house for a quick random visit like we use to have in Issaquah after the family left, those were the good old days. Not to steal Geof.'s Thunder but congratulations on the new job he has been hired by a real live airlines and how great is that. I am so happy for you and your family you are on your way.

Well the storm that hit Utah the last couple of days has now wondered into Colorado. Mindi got into it pretty good on her ride home from the temple last night its about 25 miles south of us and by the time she left she not only got rush hour traffic but black ice and 12 car pile-ups.

So now I am sitting at home doing a little work and waiting for people to clear off the roads before I head south.

Love to All

Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home