Saturday, November 25, 2006

utah bennetts

I wrote a blog yesterday but for some reason it was erased and I was too tired to re-type it. We just got back from Logan about an hour ago. Geof. had to run off to the airport to work until closing, so I put Dayne down for a nap and Cole is laying on the couch watching Superman (the old school cartoon). The poor little guy got pretty sick this weekend. He couldn't stop coughing last night so I sent him downstairs to watch movies with Geof. and my brother. We had a nice, relaxing weekend with them. It was just their fam and ours (oh, and my cousin Tyler). Most of the time I wanted to sleep (this pregnancy is killing me!), but my sis-in-law got me out of the house a few times for some nice walks. On one particular walk, we ran into some deranged cat who we thought might be rabid because he couldn't stand or walk straight. He kept trying to chase us but would fall over. It was pretty creepy. Hm...what else exciting happened? Not much. I only ate about 4 bites of the Thanksgiving feast and was stuffed. I really don't understand that about being pregnant either. So Brooke, your next couple days sound CRAZY!!! You're amazing. What an entertainer!! I wish we lived near you (in Germany of course). Your mom told me about your trip back to Germany-the flight, train, taxi. How long did that take you and were you just exhausted when you got back?!! How lame that EVERYONE's gonna be in WA. for xmas except us! Dang it! Alrighty. I gotta run. SOunds like you all had a wonderful holiday. We're doing pretty good. Geof.'s still his usual stressed out self and I can't wait to hear back about this job interview. Well, I guess we have to wait until he actually INTERVIEWS (Tues.). love you all! Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home