Monday, December 18, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Geof. flew in to visit us on Friday night. We had a great time feeding him and playing with him. Friday night he ate more that I've ever seen a man consume in one sitting. We stayed up REALLY late (after midnight) playing "Settlers of Zarahemla". Then Saturday Geof. came along for the Gurr family picture (my mom's side). There were no big fights and even though it was freezing cold, everything went well. Then we went to the Zoo Lights at the Denver Zoo. We had a huge group of people and pretty much everyone managed to get lost. About 20 minutes into it all my Grandpa looks at my Grandma and says, "What am I doing here?" So they promptly left. I spent most of the time in the gift shop, nursing Tristan and visiting with my uncle Dave. The girls were wrapped up snug and warm in the strollers and enjoyed all the lights. I think the thing Geof. did most often while he was here was flip open his phone and look longingly at a picture of Darla. It just broke my heart. I can't imagine being separated for so long.
Thanks for taking us in, Cam and Moni. We look forward to seeing you guys. Jess, please email me your new address. I had it at one time but my address book was erased recently. Well, little bubs here just filled the o' diaper and I think I feel something on my leg. Blog out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home