Monday, December 11, 2006

Crabb's

It's been awhile since I've posted anything and I have just a few minutes so I thought I'd throw up a quick update.
Jordan and Michelles wedding was a huge success. It really was a great day and with the advice that the sealer gave at their sealing as well as the advice we heard at Ellyn's wedding we have had a lot to ponder the last few weeks. It has been good to see everyone but I'm sorry we didn't get to stay and hang out after Ellyn's wedding.
We had a great time in Cali for Thanksgiving. We spent a lot of time in the ocean and even a day at Disneyland. Since we came home life has been non-stop with Christmas coming up and all of the activities that go along with that. If anyone is having a hard time getting into the Christmas Spirit come on over to our house. We are all decorated and loving this time of year. Bill and Paula got us a new Nativity this year that is amazing and I have purchased several more Santa's to put around the house.
Hope everyone has a safe and fun December (Darla, come North when you're done with finals and we'll entertain you while Geof is away.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home