Monday, December 04, 2006

Opinion

Darla, I think it would be a good idea to call and ask the bishop if there is someone in the ward that could assist Geof. in getting to church. I think many times when people give rides the dinner invitations naturally follow. At least that has been our experience with single soldiers needing rides to church, especially if they know how long he's going to be there.

Also, does he have access to a microwave or a fridge? With his hotel having a continental breakfast they might let him keep microwaveable meals in a fridge (in small quantities so they don't get stolen). Mike and I have had hotels offer us their fridge. It could just be because we looked tired and haggard and they felt badly for our poor travel worn children. I don't think it would be bad to ask for a couple of meals but it might make Geof. feel uncomfortable, I think I would feel a little awkward. I hope that helps.

I hope you are doing okay, two days down. If it makes you feel any better Mike is gone for the next two weeks. So when you are losing it with your kids you can think of me losing it with mine halfway across the world (Sadie spilled about a quart of milk this morning at breakfast- it was with great effort and a quick silent prayer that I kept any amount of cool). Now she's begging me to push letters on the keyboard so this has come to an end. Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home