Thursday, November 30, 2006

ColoradoBennett

"I wanna give a shout out to all my hommies havin' birthdays." When I turned on the car this morning, Adam's radio station came on and this is what one of the cool young hipsters was saying. I'd like to say the same to Meagan and Mike. And Cole and Jan.
Jess, I'm sorry to hear about Tony's crash in the snow. I was driving on black ice the other night (see Adam's blog) in the worst winter conditions I've ever experienced. Meagan, your Christmas Tree pictures are wonderful! What fun, can't wait to see your tree and decorations. I have had three giant tupperwares in the living room since last Saturday, but I don't envision unloading them for a few more days. I did dig through and find all the Christmas outfits and I'm excited to get the kids all decked out. Sierra had a great time pulling out an old candy cane and chomping on it while I wasn't looking. I told her to throw it away, but instead she snuck a few more bites and said, "See mom, I'm not getting sick!" Poor little T is sick, and both of us are loosing a lot of sleep because of it. Not a lot gets done when you are walking around in sleep-deprived brain fog, even though I have more to do every minute. All the ward activities in December makes my head spin, but I think I say that every year and it always turns out perfectly wonderful. We've been invited to our first "Adult Only" Christmas Party and we are feeling very grown-up and special about it. I'm pretty sure Tristan is going to think it is a pretty crappy idea, though. I'm really going to try again with the videos on the blog. We have some great ones from Ellynn's wedding, but I couldn't get it to work the other day and I just about went nuts trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home