Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am so happy Geoffie

I started to tear up when I read your blog. I am so happy for you and proud of you. You are going to do great. So on December 4th you leave for 2 months? Will you be back for Christmas? Darla, let me know if you need anything while he is gone.

Meags, Happy Birthday a little early. I know I won't be on the internet tomorrow so I thought I would write this now. I hope you have a great day!

Mike, Happy Birthday a little late. I hope you had a wonderful day as well. I hope the ball went well, I am sure the decorations were wonderful.

Tony had a little run in with the snow as well. He left work last night at midnight and it had snowed about 2 inches, just enough to be very slick. He turned a corner and unfortunately the car didn't turn. He bumped into the curb and busted the wheel. Luckily it wasn't worse then that. Oh the woes of winter driving...I hate it.

I haven't done an ounce of Christmas shopping or decorating so that I what I am dedicating my Saturday to. My friend Cassie's baby shower is tomorrow so I will miss Michelle's (Jordan's fiance) shower, but I am looking forward to the wedding next week. Just a little side note, I can now feel the baby move. On Thanksgiving morning Tony and I definitely felt her and now I feel her all the time. It is wonderful. Oh, the other night we visited with our back door neighbors and found out they are in to home birth, they were full of information. It got me thinking but I am not sure if I am brave enough. That is all for now. I love you all.

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home