Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Meags!

Okay, I hope you know how much I love you. I just got home from the ball and came upstairs after sending home the babysitters and laid down on my bed. It took me ten minutes to get up and take off my dress and take my hair down. I got all cozied up in my jammies and was pulling back the sheets when I realized that today was not just "Ball Day" but also my sister's b-day. I have looked all over the house for our vonage phone but I can't find it and I can't page it because if it wakes up Ellyn I may have to kill myself. What I'm trying to say is that although it kind of feels like I just ran a marathon (as close as I can guess having not run one myself) I still got up to call you and now, in desperation, blog you. So here is your little b-day message:

I hope you have a wonderful day. I am so happy you were born. I still remember the evening mom and dad brought you home from the hospital. I remember looking at your umbilical cord and being worried that something so ugly was on my new baby sister. You and all of our siblings are my best friends(this includes my husband- who is not my sibling). I felt you with me tonight as I pinned my hair up into the "mowhawk" (which worked fabulously by the way) and as I donned my jean jacket with my dress. I knew you'd be proud of me. You are one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out (tied for first with a select few). Thank you for ALWAYS being a supportive, fun, loving sister; my partner in crime on all of our family adventures with kids and no husbands. Have an exciting 20th year and know that you are loved. Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home