Thursday, January 25, 2007

Crabb's

Hello everyone -
Yes we are also still alive. Monica has a new computer but we have not yet had the internet hooked up at home. I did send her a text today and told her to get on here and blog. She really doesn't have an excuse anyway because she is at her mom's at least twice a week and can get on the internet there. I think you should all start harrassing Monica and all of the brothers. They really do have more interesting lives than mine.
All is good at our house. I am a wimp because this whole transition to 3 kids is really killing me. I have great kids and I still find my patience coming up short.
Monica has been busy with the kids and her voice lessons starting up again this year with a couple more students. That as well as trying to get ready for my little brothers wedding. It seems like there is always a shower or something to do.
We haven't done much of anything so far this new year since our whole family has literally been sick off and on since Christmas. Monica has been through 2 sinus infections. Harley has had a continuos cold and ear infection. Liza and I have had the cold and cough with flu symptoms. And poor little Beck has had a cough and reflux so he throws up everywhere. Jordan and Michelle have started calling him chuck. Luckily this last week we are all doing much better.
Joel is doing great. He started school on the 17th and he has been snowboarding a few times I think. They said it's like he never left the slopes, still throwing crazy tricks that I can't even imagine trying. He is really a spiritual giant and just being around him makes you want to do better.
Jan is getting everything ready to go and is really excited. I think he's at that stage that he's really trying to fit in spending as much time with his friends that are all leaving, his family and of course Carly when she's home from school.
AJ's life is also his family and his friends. He really is a great guy and we try and spend as much time as possible with him because he's so much fun.
Kel is still trying to keep up on the Simpsons and all sporting events. He's grown up a lot in the last few months and we love to have Kel whenever we can get him as well.
Well that is probably enough rambling for today. I should probably get back to work anyway. We haven't heard from Chelsea or the other girls, the Rigby girls, Brind and Ellyn and of course the Robbins family (I'm doing my best) for a long time. Where is everyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home