Thursday, February 01, 2007

Really Meags?

I sit here way across the world checking the blog two or three times a day, anxiously awaiting news from ANYONE and all you can write is "Do you scrapbook?" If I could I would come across the ocean and strangle you. Instead I'm doing Ellynn's "You're dead" sign. You know the one.
I tried to call you, Meags, to talk about the race, no phone call back. I ask you, do have any love in your heart for me anymore at all?

Okay, to spare you the deep feelings of guilt that I know you as my sister will embrace with gusto, I am really just teasing. It was funny to see the new headline and get excited and see about five words.

Jane went skiing the last two days and absolutely loved it. She says it's her favorite sport and then keeps telling me all sorts of things like "the ski boots really make your shins sore because you're leaning into them. When you get off the lift..." I've tried to explain that once, oh so long ago I actually did ski on a weekly basis EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY!!! How sweet were those days? But I guess I have no choice but to let Jane think she discovered the sport for the family. I'm just so happy she liked it.

My poor husband, last night we both had stake meetings (the primary president was sick) and we didn't get home until right before midnight. Ellyn kept us up until about 1 and then he had to be up before 5 for an 8 mile run. He raced in the door when he got home, showered, changed clothes, gave everyone kisses, and was gone in less than 15 minutes. His job right now is incredibly stressful, oh yeah, and he hates it. He only has a few more months till he takes command. We just have to get him through.

Well Jane doesn't have school today so we are going to the pool. Tonight Mike and I are going on a date. We have a babysitter and everything.

Have I told you all we are most likely moving to a different house? I can't remember. I guess if I haven't and you want to hear about it you might just have to blog. Of course I did tell mom and so she's probably told my sibs at least. The rest of you now have a real cliffhanger.

Blog out, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home