Monday, April 09, 2007

Bavaria

The Scary Man...(seriously)

Hi, its me, Jane! We are having such a fun time here with grandma and papa. Last night at about 11:00 at night I was drifting off to sleep when I heard screaming. For a minute I thought it was just a bad dream but when I opened my eyes I heard swearing and this man was right outside my house and drunk. I called to my dad and he said he heard it to. He went to his office and looked out his window to the sidewalk. Then when my dad started to put on his pants to go outside papa came out of his room and said the man had said that he was going to get rocks. So instead of going out he called the police. Mean while the man was now where I could see him walking. Papa came into my room and we turned off all the lights and looked to see where he was walking so we could tell the police where he was going. The man looked more like a waddling duck than a drunk man. All the sudden the man swirved to the left right infront of my friends house. He must have gone through the short to my school, found some rocks and came up the oppisite side of the path about 7 minutes later. He had the evil laugh that you here in movies and was yelling that he had rocks. We called the police again and told them where he was and they caught him in seconds Love Ya!

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home