Sunday, April 01, 2007

ColoradoBennett

I'm not sure what it is about the blog, but it makes me feel as though I should post embarrassing stories about myself. Stories that I would normally be inclined to hide away and hope no one found out about. So the kids and I go to Gram and Pop's house at least once a week. While there, Gram does everything. She makes us lunch, feeds the kids (she talks a lot about how she wished she would have had someone around to help her spoon feed her babies and so now that she can help me she is eager to do so), and lets me just sit around saying "Ba, Ba, Ba" (have you seen "Overboard"? I feel that overwhelmed some days). So pretty much all I have to do on days at Gram's house is to remember to pull the fork out of my mouth before I bite down on the delicious morsel of food placed before me. Well, on Thursday I failed to do that. I bit down on the fork and took a chip out of my front tooth. It really brings out my white trash heritage, I think. And I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get it fixed until we get set up on new insurance. Awesome. I will not be posting pictures, just use your imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home