Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Birthday indeed!!

thank you guys for all the posts and the voicemails for my birthday!! i felt so bad that i couldn't answer my phone all day. i was in school all day and directly after i ran home to change for our mission reunion. so on the way home i got to hear roughly 6 different versions of happy birthday by artist such as my mom, adam, geof. and darla, aunt jack, jessica, etc. brinders adn even julia called me. i did indeed feel spoiled, and giggled the whole. i will be returning calls all week as i find small incruments of time durring this move. when i got to school on friday my amazing friend shannon had tied a ton of balloons to my chair, made a a big poster for me and placed a pile of presents on my chair. later jason's mom and sister came in and brought me more balloons. my instructors were teasing my that my station was going to float away by the end of the day. i won't bore you will all the details of my birthday but it was one of the best. jason got me my ipod but more importantly he and his mom and sisters packed up the whole kitchen and laundry room. he's wonderful and yes he does spoil me like a queen. we are so excited to move into the provo house we can't stand it.

funny story. so the other night we got to bed at about 11. at about 12 or so we wake up to our neighbors upstairs fighting, yelling, screaming, pounding. i fall back asleep and i'm in and out for about an hour as this takes place. jason can't sleep because he's sick. finally at 1.30 he stands up and starts pounding on the ceiling. we hear the noise die down and about 5 minutes later our neighbor knocks on the door. we were so not happy. jason had to get dressed, go answer the door and listen to this guy give his lame apology about how his wife is pregnant again (their baby can't be more than 6 months and they fight constantly.) when he came back to bed he was just shaking cuz his adrenalin was going like crazy. i guess he was tempted to call the cops cuz it sounded like he was beating her. he wasn't but it might get the point accross that we're sick of listening to them.

well i've been babbling for a while now so i'll go. thank you all again for the blogs. brooke, that was probably one of my favorite times in life too. jane, you're lucky i love you you little stinker. mike your blog almost made me bawl. pretty much they all did. i love you guys!
ellynn
p.s. yes i'm still posting under meagan's thing because i can't get on on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home