Friday, April 20, 2007

to my favorite aunt jack

oh i am so dead!!  i was going to do this all day yesterday and never did.  i am so sorry.  aunt jack i love and respect you so much.

 

let me just write a brief note while we wait for aaa to come and open meags montero which is locked and running in the driveway.  it's full of gas so it could be awhile.  so much for my nap.  happy b'day jack.  hope your b'day dinner was good. 

they have asked me to teach seminary again till the end of the year.  it's perfect except brind just started this new shift of 4 10s. meaning he goes to work from 4 till 2:30 mon thru thurs.  he makes it home at about 3:00-3:10. he wakes me up to do scriptures and prayers till about 3:15-3:30.  i know this is nuts but its the only time i see him some days and since van pepe is having a bit of a problem its a good idea that i make sure he is home and not stranded on a back road somewhere between here and work with no phone reception.  my problem is i have just enough sleep by then that i can't go back to sleep.  i've decided that what i'm going to do is stay up and study till 4:45 meet meags at the gym at 5:00 till 6:00 go home shower get ready and go to the high school to teach from 7 till 8:00.  home again to see brind for 2 minutes before he leaves for his 9:00am class.  so here we are sleep deprived, but reasonably happy.  i love teaching!!!!  they are the cutest class.  take care le anne

 

now it's me again and i am still waiting for aaa.  ohh cory is going to be so happy with me.  anyway, jackie as i was saying...i hope you had a wonderful birthday and i hope the celebrations continue!!

aj i wouldn't forget you i hope you had a great birthday too.  are you 17, if you are i am going to die!! 

                           love you all.........meags

ps jack i love all the pictures!!  it made me so homesick for you guys, and my sisters.  they can't have babies without me there to take care of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home