Sunday, May 13, 2007

ColoradoBennett

Happy Mother's Day! I'm currently enjoying a wonderful Mother's Day breakfast. Everyone is sleeping and I'm eating a bowl of cereal in peace while listening to MoTab's Mother's Day special on KBYU. Last night Ad and I got to go on a date without any children tagging along. A family moved into the ward and they have three little girls (ages 2, 1 & 6 months; they are all less than 12 months apart). The mom called me Friday night to see if we wanted to do a babysitting exchange this weekend. It worked out really well. Slightly terrifying at times to have 6 children age 4 and under glavanting around, but the kids had a blast. I really wanted to do something with Adam that we just haven't been able to do with the kiddos with us, like mountain bike or racquetball. My goal was for a very healthful evening. I wanted to get a yummy salad at the health food store for dinner and then go workout. We ended up eating at a place called "Large Marge's Philly Cheesesteaks", quite the opposite from my intention. We went to the rec center so that we could play racquetball, maybe climb the climbing wall, then relax in the hot tub and/or steam room afterwards. Turns out the climbing wall is never open, but racquetball was a lot of fun. Adam takes it easy on me, I only have two racquetball size bruises. Then we got all ready for the hot tub and the life guard said, "Sorry all aquatics close at 7:30 p.m." That was a bummer, but we did get to spend time walking around the property we hope to buy.
I posted a blog the other day with my daydreams about moving up to Washington and playing with the Allens and Bennetts all the live long day. But then I woke up at 4:30 a.m. the next morning, paranoid that my parents have this blog saved on their computer and might read what I wrote, so I erased it. I checked my mom's computer yesterday and I think the coast is clear.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Adam did make a fantastic "second breakfast" for me before we left for church. I love Mother's Day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home