Saturday, May 05, 2007

What a Fam

Wow I had not checked the blog for a couple of days and I can't believe what has happened. I definitely need to make a habit of checking it daily. For some reason though, I feel guilty not blogging when I read, so I think that is what kept me away. Knowing that if I read I would write, and like Meags there hasn't been a ton of time. Aside from all of the wonderful things that happen when I blog my typing skills are certainly improving. If anyone would like to know how terrible I am just ask my husband, it makes him crazy to watch me type.
Once again WOW. It really is crazy how much is going on with the fam. Jess your lovely bee colony is nuts. Chels you and Joey would be smart to stay away from Jess's for awhile, that shot is not something I would like to witness. Jess I do think it would be cool to become bee keepers though, so you know, if Tony's up for it, it may not be a bad way to go.
Mindi, from what it sounds like, I may be able to ween off of your wisdom and experience in matters of the YW. Meags, wow what a blessing on all sides with your home. The Lord really was watching out for all of you. It is too bad Jan is on the mission, you guys could really utilize his talents in architecture. He truly is amazing, he has done some amazing complete house plans. Last fall he was in a drafting course. He designed a home specific to my little family's needs for an assignment. It was amazing. I have already hired him for my dream home in the future. The only problem is I don't think I can afford him, or the houses he conceives. The details are astounding. Well let us know when the closing date is. Cameron's cousin is getting married July 13th in the Seattle Temple. We are finally going to get Cameron out there to see you guys. Although, between you and your mother's home dealings we may be a bit late. Regardless, knowing you guys, I am sure he will still see Battleground when we come. LeAnne I am so glad to hear you finally made it. Once again it sounds like the Lord knew had a purpose with that situation also. What a ride! My kids would envy your plane rides, they think it is the greatest thing in the world to fly. Even if it landed them right back home. Flying is truly the highlight of their trips. Although if we visit the ocean that is a great contender in their hearts.
Jack I think the reunion is a great idea. I would love to see Shelli and her new little one. Darla, no worries you will be great with #3. Just take it easy it will slow you down for a bit. Brookie there still is hope. I finally got my boy, and the odds were definitely working against us. I can't promise you will know before you have him or her they are little stinkers when it comes to their modesty. I will be hoping with you, but truly I think comes down to what you feel in your gut(ha, ha:). Despite all those who knew and felt for sure Beck was a girl, I knew in "my gut" who was coming. I was still convincing my in-laws months after a clear ultra sound of his boy parts. What do you do, people believe what they want. You just let me know which way you want me to go, and I support you. Well I love you all!!!
Moni
P.S. Congratulations Jackson we are so proud of you!
P.P.S. I agree with Brooke on mattresses, although The DI has some great mattresses also. NEW not used that the church manufactures we have bought a couple and they are great. They have I think three teirs of quality you can choose from. It probably wouldn't hurt to look into both Costco and the DI if your not afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home