Sunday, May 06, 2007

ColoradoBennett

We just picked up Adam from the airport. It sure was hard to share Adam for the weekend, but it sounds like he had a great time. Congrats on your baptism, Jackson. I can't complain, we spent nearly every moment at Gram and Pop's house getting spoiled. Sacrament meeting was a little challenging. It didn't help that testimonies went about 30 minutes over and the family that usually holds our kids the whole meeting were not there. But I survived. The phone strike didn't really work out for me. I lasted an hour or so. Then my young women councilor kept calling Adam to figure out how to reach me. When I told her about my plan she said, "You are kidding me! Just answer your dang cell phone!" Then I got a bunch of calls from people wanted to rent our house and Adam said he really wanted to be able to get ahold of me, so I'm back in the loop. Ha, ha Geof., you are right about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home