Friday, July 06, 2007

Bavaria

Congratulations Geof and Darla!!! We are so excited that June is here and we can't wait to see pictures. Darla, I hope you recover quickly. We love you guys!!!


I hope you all had a great fourth. Ours was crappy and cloudy- a direct quote from Jane. We have had a solid week of rainy, windy, cold weather. It has been in the low 50s. So on the fourth we hung out here, watched a movie, played a game, and went out to dinner (which was fun) and then we watched fireworks from Jane and Sadie's window. We were invited to a BBQ but I was not feeling well and if I'm not motivated then Mike is definitely not going to be the motivator.

Yesterday we had a fun day. The girls had a bowling birthday party that we were all invited to, then Ellyn had Physical Therapy, and then we loaded up the kids and Jane's friend Abbey and went to the pool for several hours. Today I don't know what we are going to do. My car is in the shop getting new tires put on and it is miserable once again. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and I think we are going to try to go to Prague with Mike for one last time before he leaves. I just really hope we have good weather for our trip to France. Can I tell you how excited I am for that? It still seems unreal, but then again lots of things seems unreal to me right now. Mike leaving, a baby, a boy, having a middle schooler and a new little kindergartner... It will definitely be an interesting year.

Okay, I think I have bored everyone sufficiently. Adam and Mindi, your house is in our prayers. I love you all. Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home