Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ColoradoBennett-revised

Cory, I laughed until I cried about your new screen saver. Darla, even after 11 hours on a plane with 3 kids you are still dang cute.

Jobs I've had:
  • Monarch Dry Cleaners (girl who stood behind the desk, terrified that someone would accually come in and I'd have to talk to them--I only lasted two weeks)
  • Construction clean up (didn't last long, maybe half the summer between high school and college)
  • Janitor (I cleaned the Marriot Center after basket ball games from about 11 p.m. to 2 a.m., and guess what? I wasn't cut out for that line of work either)
  • House cleaner (A BYU student started his own house cleaning company and I did that for a few months until an elderly couple got really upset with me for throwing away their toilet bowl scrubbers--they kept them in the waste basket so I thought they were throwing them away because they now had a sweet little house cleaner.
  • Nanny for a BYU professor
  • Temp secratary (my aunt's company needed someone to be in the office for a week while everyone went to a conference, this was a perfect job because I didn't have to talk to anyone)
  • I forgot my title, but my first "real" job after I graduated and got married was at Bell + Howell in SLC (I was there 7 months, a personal record)
  • Mom (I guess this is the real record because I've been a mom for nearly 5 years, wow! it is the perfect job)
Movies I can watch over and over:
  • Three Amigos
  • The Jerk (edited tv version, the only one I've ever seen)
  • To be honest, I don't think I could really watch them over and over. I used to think they were so funny, but I've watched them again in the last 5 years and they've lost their magic.
Places I've lived:
  • Northglenn, CO
  • Thornton, CO
  • Brighton, CO
  • Provo, UT
  • Denver, CO
  • shhhhhhh....Allennett (pronounced All-in-it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home