Friday, August 24, 2007

Your friend needs to find a new friend!

Dear Brooke,

People that don't share recipe are just afraid that someone else will make it and it will be better their way. Kind of like the recipe I got for this and improved on it! You take teaspoons of citric acid, full not level and then three sloppy teaspoons ( that means that you just keep pouring while you are dumping the teaspoon that you just filled up until there are 3 of them) of lemon extract and then 3 (I know, now no one will ever drink it again!) cups of sugar to one gallon of water. Tony says that is no good unless you can start a car with it, so good luck and I hope that it is what you are after. As for the book I'll keep it in mind except most everything I do I do with a palm of this and a palm of that, but if you need something I'll figure it out. I love you and pray for you every day. Take care and know that I'm always here for you with anything that you need!!!!! Love Aunt Jack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home