Friday, August 24, 2007

Attn. Aunt Jackie

Jackie,

My friend Jasmine asked if any of my relatives in Utah had the recipe for sweet lemon water. She knows it's popular and really likes it but her one "friend" wouldn't give her the recipe. I was not quite sure what it was but then I was remembering your yummy citric acid, sugar drink and I think that is it. Could you please blog the recipe- oh and any others that you are inspired to send to this generation that grew up with Aunt Jackie's yummy food but don't know how to cook it. Really, with all of that spare time I just know you have you should do a little cookbook. Okay, that last part is optional but if you have the drink recipe it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I LOVE YOU.
Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home