Friday, August 31, 2007

ColoradoBennett

There have been a slew of posts and comments, it's fun to look back through this last week in blogland. Aunt Jack, I'm sorry for my inappropriate comments about country music. Please forgive me. Julia, it was fun to read your post and comment. I'm so excited for you guys. Your invitation arrived yesterday and it is so cute.
So Ramsey Beecher and his girlfriend Lisa spent the night with us on Wednesday night. Just after spending a few hours with him, he quickly jumped up into my top 25 fun people to be with. (side note: When we were dating, Adam gave me a big hug and told me he thought I was fun to be with. I consider that to be one of the top five all time best compliments). Ramsey took the girls out on the trampoline, told them "me and your uncle Geof. used to do all kinds of crazy tricks on the trampoline." And then proceeded to do all kinds of crazy tricks. It was hilarious. Then he pulls out all his fire making tools and shows Adam how to start a fire, "Survivorman style". After Adam successfully starts the fire, Ramsay pulls out the blanket, makes Adam a beaded bracelet and performs a ceremony for him. It was great. The pictures say it all.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home