Friday, September 14, 2007

I made it out of West Kaysville!!!!

Brookie

Your Mom told me to tell you about our wonderful trip last night!!! Alicia, Jess and I left at 5:00 last night and drove through the night! Oh yes it was wonderful. Alicia and Jess made a pack that one of them would always be awake so I would never be by myself. That turned out that one of them were trying to keep that other one awake so that would could keep me awake and I took no dose so I could go to sleep if I wanted! Anyway the story that I set down to write was about how I was getting pretty bored at one point and started to singing "99 bottles of rootbeer on the wall"! I came up with that because I was praying that I wouldn't fall asleep and thought that I would make the big guy upset after I asked for his help if I sang it that regular way. I hope that this has made since because I have very little sleep!! Got to go and eat, Love you Aunt Jack

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Hilarious. I'm so glad to see some activity on the blog! My Mom and I are heading to the airport in about five hours. See you all soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home