Friday, November 02, 2007

ColoradoBennett

I'm sorry I'm on here so much this week. I'm starved for adult interaction b/c we've been home sick for almost the entire week. Today we went to my mom's and that was really nice. But that is the first time I've been out of the house since Sunday. So I'll tell another story about my kids: Kaia was in the bathroom and I noticed the toilet had way too much toilet paper in it. I asked her why she filled the toilet with toilet paper and she said, "I didn't do it." I told her that was called lying. She said "Did you see me do it?" Earlier that day I was singing "Dearest Children, God Is Near You" and the second verse says, "holy angels watch your actions night and day, and they keep a faithful record of the good an bad you say." I told the girls that angels are all around us, watching us and taking notes on everything we do. I could tell by the way Kaia looked around the room that it spooked her a little. So when I was in the bathroom lecturing Kaia, Sierra walked in and said, "Kaia it doesn't matter that mom didn't see you, angels are all around and they saw what you did." With a guilty look on her face she looked all around the room again. Then we had a nice little talk about repentance.
Now somebody better get on here and tell some stories about their kids so I don't feel like I'm alone in this world of parenting insanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home