Friday, December 07, 2007

Quick Note from Bavaria

Monie, you are in my prayers. I know you may not read this for awhile but maybe someone will convey this to you. I am so sorry you are going through this. I love you.

Aunt Jackie, thank you for the poem. We are so grateful to have such a loving and thoughtful family. You are the best.

We got Sawyer's passport yesterday and I am now calling every three hours or so to see if they have updated the flight recordings. My girls are dying. If all goes well we
will be home for Christmas.

Chels, you looked beautiful. I am anxious to see more pics. Congratulations!

I love you all.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

I will be praying for you to get here for Christmas!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home