Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Crabbs



It was great to see all of you that were able to make it for the wedding. We had a great time. I have to echo Cory a little bit. It really has been great marrying into a family that is so close. I am not very close to most of my cousins so it is fun to me to be around so much family, especially because everyone gets along so well.

I hope that we were not the cause of anyone else getting sick but we just finished a bout of the flu at our house. Harley started to get sick right when everyone got into town and finally went back to school yesterday. Beck is still feeling a little sick and Liza is better now too. Luckily Moni and I only felt it for a couple of days.

Anyway it was great to see everyone and we missed those of you who couldn't make it. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get to see you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home