Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ColoradoBennett

Happy Birthday, Indie!! You are such a delight. One of our favorites to visit when in Utah. Can't wait to see what your mom posts about your special day.
Our St. Patrick's Day was pretty funny. I dressed the kids in their green, discount Old Navy shirts. Put the half finished St. Patty's tablecloth on the table. I happened to learn that Meagan was putting Corned Beef Brisket in her crockpot that morning, so I sent Adam to Costco for one on his way home. We followed the instructions and boiled it for 2.5 hours. That made for a late dinner. I made some hash browns to go as a side and put a little green food coloring. I could tell that our friend, Miguel, wasn't too comfortable with eating green potatoes, even though Adam spent a lot of time explaining the holiday. I'm struggling to make fun family traditions in my fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants life-style.
Sierra is watching "Mexico: One Plate at a Time With Rick Bayless" while chopping up the tomatoes for our burritos. Right now Rick is in a beautiful market picking out peppers in the Yucatan.
I think we have our house rented to college kids starting in August. Where are we going to go? Dunno. The Yucatan looks nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home