Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"...Lovin' you, is easy 'cuz you're beautiful."

Just came across this pic again and thought it was cute. Especially Cory's face. (: Well. Things have been as usual here. I bought a mini-trampoline, or "rebounder" as I've heard them called. I LOVE it! It's supposed to be incredible good for you, down to every little bitty cell. I don't know if I've seen much change in my physique, but I love that it doesn't feel like I just ran up 500 flights of stairs. It's great. Geof. got awarded for upgrade to Captain (he didn't want me to tell anyone), so he goes in next month to see whether or not he passes. It'll be the month from you know where, but probably not as bad as the 2 months he lived in St. Louis when he was hired. The kids and I will have to be very creative with our time without Dad! Cole is still loving/hating school, but is leaning more toward the love part. Yesterday, when I picked him up from school, he told me all about the leprochauns who had come and "ruined" his whole classroom when they arrived from lunch. The garbage can was even tipped over! (: He was so excited about it. Dayne is as spunky and defiant as ever. This morning I was telling her to lean over her bowl as she ate her cereal, and she put her hand over her ear and said, "Quiet mom, I'm talking on the phone." Sadly, she's learned that from me. And what should I say about June, except that I think she's mastered the sitting up phase of babyhood and is now trying to move as much as possible (without really making any progress). Anyway, we loved the pics of Sawyer and as I already commented on, hearing Mike's voice! It made my eyes tear up and my nose do that really irritating, slightly painful tingling thing that happens when you almost cry. Well. Love to all.
Darla, Geof. and beebs
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home