Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ColoradoBennett

Adam has been working a lot lately. Gone at 7 a.m. home at 7 p.m. or so. I was about to complain, but then I read Tom and Tracy Stinchfield's blog on their site and he is gone a whole lot longer, plus they seem to be preparing to move out of the country. Then I read Patti's latest post. I am grateful that Adam has a job, that he is healthy, that he is only gone 12 hours and not 15+, and that he helps out when he gets home.
I made stuffed peppers tonight, one of my favorites. Is Quinoa on the Eat to Live diet? The recipe on the back of the box is delicious. I didn't have mozzarella cheese so I divided up a string cheese and stuffed on top. Not too gourmet, but still yummy.
The girls are currently banished to their room forever for fighting. I saw Kaia grab Sierra by the hair and shake vigorously. Now Kaia is on my lap crying because Sierra hit her on the nose. I told them to stay in their room until they were best friends. It'll be a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home