Tuesday, June 24, 2008

almost gone...VA

 
 
 
 
Just some recent pics of my fam. Geof. is in charge of fingernails and toenails. Kind of funny, I know, but the kids don't trust me (maybe because I've cut 'em WAY too short)! Even little Junie is calm with Geof. I know Geof. has a reputation of high stress, but he's calmed down quite a bit, and definately brings a peace to our home whenever he steps through the door.
Dayne: future hair dresser? SHe's OBSESSED!! SHe wants to do everyone's hair, but unfortunately pulls and tugs a little too much until "client" has to stop her. Poor Dayne. She's so determined in this pic with her little tongue hanging out. And my sweet friend Emily was so patient and allowed Dayne to finish, which she did. She got 2 hair things in and did a pretty good job!
I probably take way too many bath pics, but they're always so happy in there. June's all over the place now, splashing and slipping and crawling over Dayne and Cole. She's so funny.
Pool time. Cole is in and out and always begging for the towel, even on the hottest days. I told him when we grew up we never got towels and we just had to lay on the hot cement to dry off. Remember that?
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

i love the pictures. i was the same way with hair when i was little. always wanted do other people's hair so maybe she will be a hairdresser! and i love that picture of cole.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home